Being able to have friends and relationships is a human right. Since 2010 Melba has been assisting people to achieve that through the Social Impact program.
With all the changes happening in disability now, Melba is re-designing this program to ensure it still delivers great outcomes for people.
Therefore, at the moment we are not taking bookings for Social Impact, but hope to later in 2018. If you would like to register your interest please call 03 9212 0100 or email email@example.com
Social Impact is about developing social skills to build and maintain friendships and personal relationships.
It’s for people who want to:
- Develop their Social Skills
- Have fun, learn about social interaction and being assertive
- Learn more about themself and the benefits of being healthy
- Gain confidence to get out and about in the community and socialize in fun places
- Understand more clearly, how relationships work
- Become aware of the risks and laws of sex, sexual abuse and safety
- Personal Effectiveness
- Personal Health and Wellbeing
- Using Technology
- Career Planning
- Community Participation
- Goal Setting