Who is the ideal person we’re looking for?
- You are passionate about human rights; and
- You believe that everyone has a right to live a fabulous life.
And you may be:
- A people-person;
- Adventurous and can think on your feet;
- Adaptable and take changes in your stride;
- Someone who loves that every day is different; or
- A quiet achiever who loves empowering people.
Who you are will be as diverse as the people we support!
The selection process. What does the process look like?
- Come along to an information session to find out more about working in disability and at Melba
- Submit your application
- If you progress, take part in a 10-15 minute phone screen
- Be invited to come along to a small group interview where Melba will determine your suitability for the role
- Your reference checks
- A verbal offer followed by necessary safety and employment screening
- Then we’d offer you a contract and determine when you can start and join the team!
What will you need?
If you are the preferred candidate for a position at Melba, you will be required to have a current CPR certificate and undertake safety screening (Police Check, Working with Children Check, and Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme check). In addition, we may also be required to conduct a work rights check (VEVO), or a pre-employment medical check.