Support Coordination covers a wide range of services. At Melba, this means:
- Working together with you to put your plan into action
- Assistance in sourcing the right provider, with the right services for you
- Coordinating a range of supports
- Building on informal supports such as your family
- Resolving points of crisis
- Supporting you to drive your service design and direction
Why choose Melba for Support Coordination?
The aim of Support Coordination is to build NDIS participants’ capacity for independence. This aligns with Melba’s mission to support people to live the most independent life possible.
Support Coordination complements NDIS assessment, planning and Local Area Coordination. This creates a seamless experience for the participant.
For those with more complex needs, Melba has years of experience.
Our role is to support Participants of the NDIS, to get your funded plan up and running.
One of the most wonderful things about the NDIS is that it really creates opportunity for you to become more self-sufficient and able to drive your services. It is our role as Support Coordinator to help you achieve the goals in your plan.
We do this by supporting you to:
1-Learn about NDIS and how it works.
2-Get your services organised and working well.
3-Tackle problems that can arise with services and finding solutions to fix those.
4-Learn to use the NDIS Participant Portal by getting savvy with the tools and making your plan easier manage.