Melba’s Services and the NDIS
Our services are designed around you – and the unique supports that you need to help you reach your goals and live the life of your choosing.
Similarly, the NDIS is designed to help you choose the most relevant supports and services for you, rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. Melba is registered with the NDIS as a provider of support services.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Centre-based group activities
- Group-based community, social and recreational activities
- Assistance with daily living
- Assistance with self-care activities
- Assistance to access community, social and recreational activities
- Supported independent living
- Community, social and recreational activities
- Short term accommodation and assistance (e.g. respite care)
- Skills development in a group
- Individual social skills development
- Community participation activities
- Coordination of Supports
- Assistive technology
We are also registered as Support Coordinators. This means we can act as a single point of contact to help you manage multiple services from different providers.
Even if you don’t want us to operate as your Support Coordinator, we can help you:
- Understand the NDIS
- Assist you work out your eligibility for services and programs
- Identify goals that the NDIS will consider funding
- Help you prepare for your NDIS meetings
- Gather documentation to support your application