A society that values the individuality and rights of all people.
Individuals with a disability leading everyday lives.
We achieve this through our commitment to:
- Respecting and safeguarding the human rights of all people including their right to be safe, well and free from abuse and neglect;
- Valuing and respecting the individuals who access our services;
- Individuals developing the skills and/or networks to advocate for themselves;
- Individuals developing and/or maintaining family relationships, friendships and intimate relationships;
- Individuals identifying and pursuing a broad range of social, educational, vocational and recreational opportunities that bring meaning and value to their lives;
- Individuals being recognised and accepted as valued and contributing members of their community;
- Listening to and focusing on each individual and the choices they make;
- Leading and managing staff (in ways that respect and enhance the skills and experience they have to offer) in assisting individuals to achieve the outcomes they desire in life;
- Improving the quality of our services in line with ongoing feedback from the individuals who use our services and externally recognised benchmarks;
- Working in partnership with local communities; and
- The effective use of resources to maximise outcomes for the individuals who use our services.